Saturday, October 21, 2006

Introduction

Hello everyone. I'm Aaron, and if you don't already know it, I'm a movie buff. I think watching movies is a great way to spend your time. It can be fun and educational at the same time. Just placing yourself in front of a screen, be it in a theatre, television or your own computer, and enjoying what happens.........it's an excellent way to immerse yourself in fantasy. It's mind blowing, nerve wrecking, tear/laugh-inducing....but enjoyable nonetheless.

This place is where I will give my opinion on whatever films I have watched recently. If you wish, you can tell me what you think too. I do hope to update this blog as often as I can. Thank you for coming;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see you have started this blog! I hope it'll give you the satisfaction you are looking for :)
Good luck storebror, with the writing! You know I'll come reading :)

trowa said...

Good reviews, but too much summary/synopsis kind of review. I know you want to write in order to tell us the plot and all, but some come in and get spoilers as they havent watched it yet. So at least try to write more of an opinionated review.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...